- Capital: Monrovia
- Population: 3 500 000
- Languages: English
- Membership in International Conventions
- Membership of WIPO treaties:
- WIPO Convention, since March 1989.
- Paris Convention (Industrial Property), since August 1994.
- Berne Convention (Literary and Artistic Works), since March 1989.
- PCT (Patents), since August 1994.
- PLT (Patent Law Treaty), Signatory since June 2000.
- Madrid Agreement (International Registration of Marks), since December 1995.
- Rome Convention (Performers, Producers of Phonograms and Broadcasting Organizations),
- since December 2005.
- WTO: Not a member.
- Membership of other bodies/treaties: UCC
- Member of UCC since April 1956.
- ARIPO (since March 2010)
- Combined power of attorney and declaration, legalized up to a Liberian consulate or with apostile under Hangue Convention
- Applicant data
- Oath legalized up to a Liberian consulate or with apostile under Hague Convention
- Sample of the mark (not required for word marks)
- A list of goods and/or services
- A certified copy of the priority document (if applicable), with verified English translation
- 10 years from the filing date
- Power of attorney legalized up to a Liberian consulate or with apostile under Hague Convention
- Copy of the certificate of registration and (if applicable) the last certificate of renewal
- Domain extension: .lr
Ask for fees